cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Logo in Successfactors LMS reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have updated Company logo in SF as per Client request.

I am trying to change current logo in Successfactors LMS standrard reports (Scheduled Roster..Curriculum status...to name few). I have 70+ reports for which logo needs to be replaced.

For changing Logo in course completion certificates i used BIRT Tool to update Logo.

But, given the amount of report i am having,can you suggest any solution where all the reports can you the same company logo?

Cheers,

KR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member19553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KR,

You should be able to change all logos for all reports by modifying the PlateaulThemes.rptlibrary.

1. Export the PlateauThemes library to your local machine.
  2. Unzip and open the file in Plateau Report Designer.
  3. Save the file in zip format
  4. Uploading the library selecting “overwrite”.

Displaying image001.png

Displaying image001.png

Srgio_Boticrio
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

I've done this, but it is not updated. What did you mean by restarting? I already logged off and back on.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reach out to successfactors for restart. only they can do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All -

When you submit a ticket for the restart, I suggest you include rather specific instructions. Here's an example:

I recently uploaded a new PlateauThemes.rptlibrary file to our (staging/production) server.

Please shut down the background job server, a.k.a. the report server, clear the work and temp directories, and then start the background job server. Otherwise I understand that the change may NOT be picked up because it is calling from cache

NOTE: I was an instructor for the LMS Plateau Report Designer for 7 years

You might want to check the job aids at http://tiny.cc/RDReportal. While some are older, you will find many helpful tips for working with custom LMS reports.

Good luck,

Lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Download and replace logo in "plateauthemes" from LMS Reports page, Export library using PRD and upload it back to LMS. Will be effective only after a restart so work with SF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of a way to do this for all reports at a single time.