Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo Agent Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Any idea about the below -

If we create 100 Agents in PCo and we have a scenario where we need to delete them from the Management Console, we have to do it one by one.

Do we have any workaround to delete more than 1 agents at a single go.

Below are the things I have tried from my side-

1. By Deleting the services from Registry- Result Failed.

2. By Creating a batch file by the command as"sc delete <AgentName>"- Result Failed.

3. By Deleting the files from "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\Plant Connectivity\AgentInstances"- Result Failed.

BR

Satya Sahu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Few things you can check.

1. To delete using batch file, the user must need the administrator privileges to that server, else you will get this kind of error for sc delete "Service FAILED 5: Access is denied."

2. You have to use unique service name not the name showing in the PCo.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,
Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Please find my comments in bold below your points-

1. To delete using batch file, the user must need the administrator privileges to that server, else you will get this kind of error for sc delete "Service FAILED 5: Access is denied."

SS: I tried this and got success. Service got deleted but still i can see the Agents in the Management Console.

2. You have to use unique service name not the name showing in the PCo.

SS: Yes i tried the same

BR

Satya Sahu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

you can check one thing,

After deletion of the agent, you can check in services.msc from window start --> Run --> services.msc

if you can see the agent present there then the batch file is not working. but if its not present there then you can add the below two line in the batch file,

net stop ManagementHost

net stop ActiveMonitor

net start ManagementHost

net Start ActiveMonitor

So it will restart the management host and the Active monitor and I guess the issue of caching will be resolved.

Regards,

Suman