cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quant on Dynamic Bin - TO pick not confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am facing with a problem at one of my client.

We have a replenishment delivery created from an stock transfer PO, for which a TO have been created automatically. From there, all is good.

But as the TO is not confirmed we dont have a quant for this movement. The result is that we cannot see stock for that TO in LS24 under the delivery number.

I tried to find the config to control the Quant creation even if TO is not confirmed but was unable to find it.

Does anyone can help?

Thank you in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like the described case (pick and pack activated) as explained in KBA 2068720 - There is no destination quant in the TO doing the picking for outbound delivery

is equal to yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Jürgen, you got it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for any movement within a warehouse (from one bin to another bin) system generate the quant number automatically there is no specific node to control the activation

1) Are you able to create the TO successfully ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes in this case the TO is created successfully, waiting confirmations. My delivery is on pick status A and WM statuts A.

Once the TO is confirmed the quant appear under the delivery and we see it in LS24.

But the need is to see the quantity coming even if the picking TO as not been confirmed yet. So in the specific delivery Pick Stauts = A and WM status = A

Thank you,