Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSECADMIN - Authorization Object applied via role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in RSECADMIN and it states that some of the authorisation objects have been assigned via roles.

There are some generated authroisations objects it is stating has been assigned by roles. I am only assuming that in the role it has been stated that S_RS_AUTH = * (all)

Is there a way to find out which roles the authorisation object has been assigned with in RSECADMIN? As it just says assigned via role/profile without specifying which one.

Cheers,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi leo,

in RSECADMIN, if you get into user maintenance, it will show the objects are the assigned from Roles or if assigned manually like below.

Let me know if this is what you wanted to know ?

Thanks,

Kalpana.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi leo,

in RSECADMIN, if you get into user maintenance, it will show the objects are the assigned from Roles or if assigned manually like below.

Let me know if this is what you wanted to know ?

Thanks,

Kalpana.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The question is - is there a way to easily find out which role or profile assigns the authorisation object?

Or do i have to go through each role assigned to the user?

Cheers,

0 Kudos

Leo,

Try to check via SUIM tcode to find out tcodes and roles system wide

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can even check it in AGR_1251 table, give the list of roles against roles filed and at object give S_RS_AUTH.