cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

design objects, which not exist in prod. Desinger are found in Prod. Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we have the following phenomen (SC stands for "Softwarecomponent")

Development System:

SC1 (Sender Structure)

SC2 (Receiver Structure)

SC3 (Mappings and the Integration Scenario "My_IS" for SC1 -> SC2 )

SC1 and SC2 have been transported to the Production System, <b>but SC3 has been forgotten to.</b>

In the Production Configuration System we picked our Scenario "My_IS":

Tools -> generate Integration scenario from Integration Repository

Every configuration object has been generated <i>without error</i>! The service works even though the SC3 with the Mapping (which are shown in the Interface-Determination) do for sure not exist in the Production Repository in any SC.

When i push the ? button in the Interface Determination where the referenced Interface Mapping is shown and where i can also see SC and its ID where it belongs to, no entry is found.

does that make sense?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no validation done if the SWCV exists in the IR or not.

The Configuration Scneario is developed using the Integration Scenario in the IR and as the IR has the entry for the Interface mapping it is also created in the interface determination in ID.

This will error out in the runtime.

regards

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an corrupt Cluster-Environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

<i>>>>In the Production Configuration System we picked our Scenario "My_IS":

Tools -> generate Integration scenario from Integration Repository</i>

If your integration scenario, "My_IS", is in SC3 and you haven't imported it, I don't see how you're selecting this scenario from the Tools menu option. Confirm that you don't have the scenario is any of your other SC within your production IR. You can search for it if you have a lot of SCs to look through.

<i>>>>When i push the ? button in the Interface Determination where the referenced Interface Mapping is shown and where i can also see SC and its ID where it belongs to, no entry is found.</i>

This is less of a surprise since you mapping (which is supposed to be in SC3) is not in the IR.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained above , check it , are you getting any error at runtime?

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

No error! It works fine.