cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk support team determinaton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now we have a requirement like ,when end user log a call it should go to a team(mail also need to trigger to all team members) and any team members of concern module can assign the call himself.

Please help me how we can achieve this.

Thnks

Aji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajith,

Please check the following link.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks..

Actually  my requirement is when a user log a call it should assign to a team and any team member can assign that request, means all team members wants to see that requests in own work center.

Regards

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Basically there are 2 setup for this

• first you need to create a an org bp with all people of this team

Service Desk Team Creation - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

• second you need to configure an action for support team determination which will fill the support team value in the ticket

for determination via brfplus

Support Team Determination via Business Rule Framework plus - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solut...

so when user creates a ticket this bp is filled and in my team tickets option in workcenter or sm_crm entire team will be able to see this ticket

check below note as well

1512895 Support team determination + e-mail notific. to support team

hope this helps

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajith,

You can create a Organization(can include sub tasks Teams) and assign entire team's support member to Organization(or sub task teams) in PPOMA_CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks... I will try to configure as per your suggestion.

Please clear me one more thing the link you provided for Org BP is applies to Solution Manager 7.0, Enhancement Pack 1, Is it valid to solution manger 7.1 also.

Service Desk Team Creation - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Regards

Ajith

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Steps are also mentioned for solman 7.1 in WEB UI here

Support Team Determination via Business Rule Framework plus - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solut...

this should resolve

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Can please share a procedure document for the same. I think this is the one i am searching for..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajith,

we might have to search for that...but If you check the first link which i have mentioned in first post itself consists of almost all the relevant links available with this regard including Business Rule framework.

Even though The document mentioned by Prabhakar is of 7.0 EHP1 the steps are still applicable.

You can consider till 4.2.4 point in that document and customize accordingly with your requirement.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks....Can you please share a document for Org Bp and team assignment for solman 7.1, I am confused on this part.

Thanks

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

I know this happens for a new person and its very common due to multiple version of solman different ways to configurations etc.

ok let simply

just follow all the steps from above link

it covers team creation(step 4)

it covers team determination(Step 5 and 6)

this should solve your problem.

happy to help again

Thanks

Prakhar