Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO price calculation for excise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem , one of the client requirement is in purchase order (PO)  there will be price in PB00  ., but a new conditon type will be entered in the condition tab in item data and the price entered under this condition type has to be taken as base price in  (BASB) for excise and also vat.

The price entered in PB00 should also be there and it has to populate in Net price and that will be used in MIGO.

kindly suggest. what needs to be done.

Thanks

Kumaresh

3 REPLIES 3

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to influence the base price for the Excise calculation part, insert one more condition type similar to PB00 and write a Routine as per your requirement and assign it to the condition type in pricing procedure.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

So I can add Z condition type in pricing schema and write a routine with a logic that when ever this Zcondition type and amount  is entered in the purchase order  , based on the routine  the price entered there  will be the base price for  BASB  condition and excise and vat will be calculated based on that.

I have to assign the routine in requirement column right ?

thanks

0 Kudos

Yes.