cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO CTP is not updating when sales order quantity is reduced

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

CTP is not updating the planned orders or PPDS PReq corectly when quantity changes in sales order.

When we create sales order in ECC, it creates PPDS Planned orders and PPDS preqs.But
while reducing SO quantity it is not reducing the Planned orders and Preqs.

The reduction is not happening because the purchase requisition already created in PP firm , hence
CTP heuristics could not reduce the quantity of the same.

Kindly

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Why do your PReq's get created with a firming indicator? Do you use a Planning Time Fence? Since you mentioned CTP, i assume you are no converting SNP PReq's into PP/DS.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Andy

Thanks for your reply.

yes we are not converting SNP PReq's in to PP/DS.

also we use planning time fence of 7 days at MFG plant.

let me discribe in short..

At the time of creating sales order of qty 100 @ DC, existing stk 30. so for remaining 70 qty system will create PPDS PReq first @DC.

then system will create PPDS PlOrder @ MF according to PPDS PReq of qty 70 @MF.

this is fine but when we reduced qty to 50 out of 100 @DC. means sales order's ordered qty will be 50 now system should automatically reduce PPDS PReq qty 50 @DC. and PPDS PlOrder qty to 50 @MF. which is not happening.

Any Idea how to get it done.

Rakesh

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I understand your scenario. The only input I can give at this time is to check of your PReq creation/requirement date is within the 7 day Planning Time Fence window. If Yes, then what you see is standard SAP behavior.

Thanks

Answers (0)