cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues being encountered with RR Details & Sales Forecasting Overview screens

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

RR Details Performance Issue:

When we try to load a product location combination in RR Details screen to display the data, it takes 3 to 4 mins to search for data and then displays on the screen. But, subsequent selections don't take that much time to load the data. This performance issue happens with the first selection only.

Can you please suggest for any SAP Note which can help in improving the performance of RR Details SNC WebUI?

Sales Forecasting Overview Issue:

We are facing performance issues with Collaborative Sales Forecasting -> Sales Forecast Overview screen. As soon as we click on this application, the system tries to open the required application for you and simultaneously creates 2 entries in SM12 for POWL_ACT_QUERY & POWL_RESULT. These entries remain there in the system for long and the window for Sales Forecast Overview doesn't open and crashes after 15-20 mins with "Proxy Error" message on the screen. This issue is not limited to just one user, but all users who trying to access the screen.

Can you please suggest for any SAP Note which can help in improving the performance of Sales Forecasting Overview SNC WebUI?

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora

Tel: +91 9899624993

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

Did you activate the below Business Functions?

SCM_SNC_GEN_SOH: SCM-SNC Performance Optimizations

SAP strongly suggest to increase the performance of the web screens by using this BF.

In addition to this, if you have further performance issues on Exceptions Management area then try the below Business Function.

SCM_SNC_SOH_EXC: Performance Optimizations for SNC Exception Management

If this problems exists in an on-going live enviroment, i will suggest to execute change management processes.

All above are standard solutions provided by SAP. In addition to that, you can try for the model de-assignment for the non-active materials. This will decrease the number of selects in background code where will increase the performance.

Regards,

Selim Batur

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

Thanks for your response. I got the business functions checked by our SAP Basis team. Both business functions don't exist in our APO SNC system.

Can you please suggest for SAP Note(s) which can help in improving performance of SNC WebUIs for the moment?

I can talk with my management for implementation of both business functions at a later stage.

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ujwal,

Did you already checked above notes?

Regards

Rahul

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I did check the above SAP Note 1419562 as we have SCM 7.0 version over here. But which SAP Notes will correspond to performance improvement of RR Details & Sales Forecasting Overview screens?

Can you please help me by looking at that SAP Note?

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ujwal,

Check SAP note 1419562 (version 7.0 & 5.1), 1154126 (version 5.1) & 1109674 (version 5.1)

1419562 - Composite SAP note: SNC Performance

1154126 - RR/SMI/Min-Max monitors- Performance Enhancement

1109674 - Navigation fix in SNC Monitors

If this answers your question follow else raise your concern.

Regards

Rahul