cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table name for settlement using CJ8g and Cj88 for wbs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know the table name for settlement using CJ88 and CJ8g.

By using Cj88 for settlement, I have passed OBJNR from PRPS to COBRB to get the Asset and settlement rec obj number and passed OBJNR from PRPS to AUAK to get the settlement year and period. Which table should be used to check the value settled to AUC or FXA using Cj88

I also want to know the table name to find the same as mentioned above when collective settlement is done using CJ8g.

Thanks and regards,

GVK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi GVK,

You can get the settlement values from COSP or RPSCO table.. By giving value type as 4 and Business transaction as KOAO and KAOL.

Pass the WBS Objnr alongwith these criterion as input and you should get the settled amount..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

I have created a Settlement variant for doing collective settlement using CJ8g, now after settling the respective projects using cj8g I want to check the Asset to which it is settled , which is shown in COBRB table and Asset Value which is shown in COSP table, but the settlement variant is not shown in these tables , is there any table which shows the asset and asset value with reference to WBS and settlement variant .

Regards,

GVK

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi GVK,

Can you provide a business reason for getting variant information in the report?

You can get the variant from the Table VARID. But this table doesn't contain any information about the WBS or any other object.. You can search by username or report ID which is RKPSEL00 for CJ8G.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sammar

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are settling to the Balance Sheet you need to look at the FI document to see the credit to the WBS and the debit to the asset, use BSEG.

There is no link between the settlement variant and the WBS, the variant is used at runtime to select WBS's to settle, it could select different WBS every time you run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any table where in I can find the user who has done the settlement, as I am using cobrb table to find the asset and cosp table to find the asset value, Is there any table which shows the user who has done the settlement using cj88.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually the settlement  is done using a background job for CJ88/CJ8G t-codes. so if you check your CJI3 report you will get when the posting were made and who did it.. In case of background job it would be either a batch user or the user who created the job..

I am still confused why you need information of variants and users who ran settlement??

regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering why would someone want info on variants and users.

Typically any industry would have Controlling Team and this Team is responsible for the period end closing procedures. So even the biggest of companies would have their products split, hence easy for any to find out which Project was settled by whom since that Division is responsible for that Project.

These Settlement roles will be given to only such Teams and they usually do not exceed more than 10 and most of them is Background processed

Regards

Vittal