cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a pricing condition type i.e a manual pricing condition at header level.

But I dont want this condition to be populated for a particular order type, i.e i dont want the users using this particular order type to be able to see or manually enter this condition type. I dont want to remove this condition from my pricing procedure, as others will use it?

any ideas?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it in two ways. One create two pricng proc. one with this condition type to apply for all the document types and one the same pricing procedure as it is minus this conditon type. Just have a different docuement pric proc.

Two, maintain a requirement for this condition in the pricing proc. that it checks for the document type you want to avoid and does not get accessed.

Pl reward if it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve only through customizing. Please maintain all the relevant settings as per OSS Note 105621. It will definitely meet your requirements.

Regards,

GSL.

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can differentiate the pricing procedure based on order type (via doc proc). But if you want to use the same pricing procedure, than you need to introduce customized requirement for your condition type in the pricing procedure.