Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which table can we find the values passed from the ui in idm

devaprakash_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Sorry this might be a stupid question but kindly do answer.

I have a scenario for password reset task in idm.

The users selects which system the passwords needs to be selected. we are storing the values passed initially in a temporary attribute and then storing into the main attributes while executing the main pwd reset task and after the tasks starts removes the attribute with {E}.

Now the issue is when the same user requests password reset for another system within much time gap then a request is being created with blank values. the same logic works when the user raises requests after a minute or two

So I was thinking like to user passed values in the temporary attribute based on the audit id. present in the tables/views.

can you kindly let me know which table the passed values get stored?

Regards,

DP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what you mean by "temporal attribute" as all attributes and their values are stored in the DB in similar fashion. The advantage of attributes in Id Store config is that you simply refer with attribute name trough your config and not having to worry about to what column/table something is stored.

You can find the all the attributes in the "usual" idm-views, idmv_value_basic and idmv_vallink_basic.

regards, Tero