cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flagged for deletion-PIR

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

i have a PIR for a certain customer and material. now my client wants that instead of the PIR, a contract is used. i have flagged the PIR for deletion in ME15.

but when a PO is being created, we are getting a message "Purchasing info record &&&& flagged for deletion".

my client does not want to see this message. Archiving is not acceptable to the client. nor changing the infomation message to an error message.

how can i make that information message not appear.

thanking you in advance.

Rgds,

Azhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a standard behavior. SAP has created a KBA document in this year for the same, look into this 2130072 - Deleted info record in a purchase order

0 Kudos

thank you patra...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By flagging the info record for deletion, it does not eliminate it for use when creating a PO. It must be archived to prevent it from being picked up by the purchase order.

Thank you.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a) purchasing info records have vendors but not customers

b) flagging a purchasing info record for deletion while the business is ongoing does not make much sense, as the the deletion is a preparation for archiving  in case there is no ongoing business.

c) there is no sense in changing the message to error if goal is not to show the message. In that case the attribute should be set to blank instead of W or E in the message.