Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP "Only complete delivery allowed" | Stuck in queue

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in ERP I can set a flag on position level for delivery, that only complete delivery allowed (field LIPS-KZTLF = C).

I EWM I can shorten this delivery (seems that the flag is ignored).

When I then post goods issue, the delivery will stay in queue with error message "full delivery required" (SMQ2).

How to handle this? Isn't the flag transfered to EWM?

Thanks

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would guess in this case you need to map your ECC delivery type to EWM delivery type, which has appropriate process code profile and appropriate quantity field display control, so user will not be allowed to change the quantity manually and only process code for rejection would be allowed.

Both can be customized in delivery processing in EWM.

Petr

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

how exactly should I do that? Mapping of delivery type/position type is already done ,what am I missing?

Regards

Michael

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any ideas on that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

if your document types are mapped properly, then I guess you might have missed the delivery split activation in ERP, as you might have changed the qty in EWM delivery and then you are posting Goods Issue for partial which causes a delivery split in ERP. For that you have to activate the Delivery split by warehouse and document types for outbound and inbound.

Regards

Anoop

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

have checked my ERP system:

SPRO > Logistic executions > shipping > deliveries > define split criteria for deliveries > delivery split by warehouse number

- Define delivery split per delivery type

All are marked as active

- Determine delivery split per warehouse number

My EWM warehouse number is active

Looks fine or?

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have done it now in a different way (so that we don't have the error message in the queue anymore):

in OVM1 I setted the message to information if Call Type is D (Confirm from external system).

For the moment fine...

Thanks all

Michael

Answers (0)