Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table control not showing in Custom Infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

For adding 2 new fields in the already created custom infotype, I have added those 2 fields in PS Structure through PM01 and without changing the screen, generated all the objects. It has asked to overwrite the existing screens , structures etc and and everything over written. Now in the PA30 , those fields are not showing in table control instead showing line by line.

I need to bring the old table structure for the same infotype.

I have tried the following:

Gone to PM01 and selected the radio button screen and clicked on edit. It taken the program. then clicked on extras-> version management and selected the old version.

Now the screen is showing like the old one if I click on LAYOUT from the program. But still in PA30, it is showing line by line. From PA30 , IT 9052 I have cliked on system-> status-> double click on screen. Layout. Again the old tabular screen is showing. But not in PA30.

What is missing...pls guide.

PS: It is working well in Quality. Can we transport the TR from Quality to Development..??

Luis.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you retrieve the older version and activated everything, Please check once if the objects are activated or not.

Hope this helps.