Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career in SAP functional module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am SAP MM certified. I have 2 year experience in SAP MM. I want to do one more SAP function module certification but I confused, which module suitable for me. I am thinking about three module SAP SRM, SAP FICO and SAP SD .

Which module suitable for my profile and give me growth in my SAP consultant career.

Please guide me which module I should choose.

Thanks in Advance!

4 REPLIES 4

former_member185124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Namita,

Better to learn FI-CO Module...

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

fi would be a good choice

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Namita,

Do not feel comfortable with the MM module? From what you have seen recently using this module, it is normal sometimes wanting more knowledge, but have you thought to progress further in this module? Devote themselves to a module and be good at it takes a LONG time, focusing on two this time is divided, just that you will always choose a affinity. One advice I leave to you: Use the SCN, following the MM and FI modules / CO and discover what attracts you more and do not stop studying (there are very good content here on SCN).

Warm regards,

Raphael Pacheco.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Namita,

I would advise if you would like to extend yourself to SRM. Being MM consultant it always worth to go in the same line to complement your skills. MM and SRM will have tight integration which could help your career having skills in both modules.

FICO might not be much suitable, as you should have strong finance background.

SD - Though logistics module, it has different process flow, might not be much helpful.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi