cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving cash sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i am shivaprakash here new to Sap Sd, when i was creating cash sales . i am getting Error while saving as " Cannot read the preceding sales document item", i have maintain my material in a warehouse which is linked to storage location and plant. this error is comming when i use the material which has been posted in storage location which is linked to the warehouse. if when i give the material which is not posted in warehouse , if i use that material , while creating Cash sales i am getting Error like cash sales has been saved( no delivery created).

I think you understand what i am asking .please help me in clearing this.

thank you

regards

shivaprakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiv,

i know u check all the configuration for cash sales but my request to check the following once again

1. Activate the immediate delivery in v0v8
  2. maintain copy control
  3. Same day is delivery date
  4. Availability check should not activated.

Regards

Bijay

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try after implementing the OSS note 1924528 - Immediate delivery: Messages CMM_INDEX 004, V1 331

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shivaprakash,

Regarding your issue of delivery not been generated, please check if you have unrestricted stock in your plant. System will not generate delivery if there is no stock in your plant.

Also, please let me know the solutions to your first issue.

Thank you,

Ajmal

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Cash Sales Order check for the delivery date and it should be of the same day and not in future.

Check your schedule line category in VOV6 whether the "Item Rel.f.dlv ." is flagged.

Regards,

SRK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ajmal,

Thanx for your response, i have stock in the warehouse, i am getting error msg like

"Cannot read the preceding sales document item"? when i am trying to save the cash sales order...

regards

shivaprakash

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shivaprakash,

Have you activated business function LOG_SD_COMMODITY_02 in your system?

Also, is there any other error message issued after error "Cannot read the preceding sales document item"?

Best regards,

Crystal Lin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI CRYSTAL

Thanx for your response, but where should i activated this business function . is there any Tcode for that please.

regards

shivaprakash

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shivaprakash,

I did not mean you need to activate the business function. It means that if the business function has been activated, then maybe note 1924528 is helpful here.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin