Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document is not generated - Zero Value billing document

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to post a billing document with zero value to generate accounting document as shown below, after deduct all subsidy and discount, the net value is zero. Due to standard procedure, this document is not valid to generate accounting document. I saw some post suggest put 0.01 into billing, but this is not possible because our system got rounding off function. Please advise,

*** Remark - without posting to accounting doc, TAX will not carry to GL.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

If you create a dummy manual discount condition for example, that is flagged as an accrual in V/06 and flagged as statistical in the pricing procedure with an accruals posting key (KSLV2)
Adding this to your zero value invoice will initiate the generation of an FI document.

Hope it helps
Kind regards
Brian 

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remark - without posting to accounting doc, TAX will not carry to GL

In the above screenshot, you don't have any amount in Output tax. So, what value you are expected to post in GL?

So, there is a fair chance that either requirement is not understood well or pricing is not equipped for the requirements.

I have an example, probably there you can have values for tax. Refer the following thread:

-

If you have any concerns or any further information, do let us know.

Thanks, JP

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply ,maybe this example is not correct. But i have another pricing condition is tied to GL account which need carried foward to accounting. Is possible we create accounting documnet with zero value billing?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. Absolute zero not possible.

By the way, what is the core purpose of having accounting doc for zero billing? For which sort accounting it will help? Probably if you can clarify that it will help me look for a solution for your requirement.

Thanks, JP

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Because I would like to carry my another pricing condition to GL account. example stated in picture, AWWA subsidy will go to one of GL account.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, that is a negative amount. I hope that is discount condition type. Thus, in your pricing, you can have relevant account key and same account key can have a relevant G/L account assigned in VKOA.

Thanks, JP

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually all pricing condition is configured and no error. Only sap detected that is zero amount billing document and no accounting doc to be generated.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to pass the tax details only to accounting, then you can refer the below consulting OSS notes;

34526 - Delivery free of charge and value-added tax

1255945 - Pure tax posting from SD

Regards,