cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Input Session not getting created in FF68

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

A. I am trying to POST a Receipt in FF68 and expecting to see a Session in SM35. but nothing is visible in SM35.

I have tried changing all the Processing Types for testing just to make sure that its not related to Processing type. ( there were some discussions regarding changing the Processing type).

B.This issue starting occurring in our QAS environment after a refresh from PRD system was performed.(but No one has ever reported this Issue in PRD system and I believe it works fine there).

C. Since I have some experience in ABAP debugging and I checked FF68 calls Programs RFEBBU00 and RFEBBU01 in background.

but since its a complex debugging so I gave up that chase from ABAP perspective.

D. The Receipt is only shown as Receipted but not posted because no Session is in SM35 to be processed.

Can someone please share inputs on this issue please.It has been in our system for last 3 Weeks and effecting our Postings.

Thanks

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Please check the processing type that you are entering.

Regards,

Pintu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pintu,

Thanks for the reply , but as I mentioned while initiating this Discussion that I have tried all the 4 Processing types in SAP and this is something which does not work at all.

We have Different start variant though.

In Standard program debugging there is one field KOMK , set to BLANK and not sure how that is derived from the data being passed, but if we change this field at run time in DEBUGGING we can see a run time error but a Session ( with ERROR ) is created in SM35.

Is it something to do with Account determination?

Still Awaiting for some more inputs on this one.

Thanks

Vishal

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Check the t.code FEBA_CHECK_DEPOSIT, here input the basic details, then check the log for the run.

Regards,

Mukthar

RobA
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm having exactly the same issue in production this morning.

I will post back when I get a resolve.

Has anybody any advice/ideas?

So far I have checked....

SM35 - nothing appearing

FF68 - Posting type is 2 (create batch input)

FEBA_CHECK_DEPOSIT - nothing weird

SM13 - no update errors

ST22 - no short dumps

SM50 - There are DIA and BGD WP available

Rob

RobA
Participant
0 Kudos

In my case the config had been changed within these areas:

SPRO>Financial Accounting>Bank Accounting>Business Transactions>Check Deposit:

Define Posting Keys and Posting Rules for Check Deposit

SPRO> Financial Accounting> Bank Accounting>Business Transactions>Payment Transactions>Electronic Bank Statement: Make Global Settings for Electronic Bank Statement

Even though the document appeared to have completed it did not create the session because the config was missing for the transaction types stated within control section of screen FF68

Our FI consultant maintained the config for the transaction type being used and the session is now created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rob for the inputs.

Yes you were right in pointing out the issue.The Transaction Type was not defined for the one we were using and the Posting RULES were missing.

We can see the sessions are being successfully posted in SAP (SM35).

Thanks again for your help and to all other SAP consultants who provided helpful steps.

(Pintu,Mukthar,Dattatraya).

SCN community has always surprised us with solution to anything in SAP 🙂

regards.

Vishal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member267327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

In addition to mukthar, please check the log file for this or if issue is still persist then connect with your basis team to check the same.

Regards,

Dattatraya B.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Have you maintained posting date & value date while posting in FF68?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Yes, They are maintained , sorry they are not shown in the snapshot above.

At the moment we have been only Debugging the standard SAP code to see if something is missed.

I get to the point where I see the detailed List after doing the FF68 but no Posting happens ( No SESSION is created ).

Is there any other thing I am missing?

Thanks

Vishal

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your processing type mentioned by

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Have you maintained posting date & value date while posting in FF68?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Yes, They are maintained , sorry they are not shown in the snapshot above.

At the moment we have been only Debugging the standard SAP code to see if something is missed.

I get to the point where I see the detailed List after doing the FF68 but no Posting happens ( No SESSION is created ).

Is there any other thing I am missing?

Thanks

Vishal

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Check the t.code FEBA_CHECK_DEPOSIT, here input the basic details, then check the log for the run.

Regards,

Mukthar