Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Pricing procedure Update

Hi, we have a small and simple SD process.

In our current business  maintain pricing information in SAP. When we create a sales order the pricing gets picked up from pricing procedure.

we use condition ZBS1 (Base Price) and ZBS2(Base Sur Charge % ) maintained in SAP and this is all working fine.

We have a  new EDi business coming in and we want to maintain pricing there.

We want to bring the Baseprice and surcharge from EDI  as ZBS3 and ZBS4.

Our business requrement is

Total base price is ZBS1+ZBS2  if ZBS3 and ZBS4 does not exists, If ZBS3 and ZBS4 exists then base price is ZBS3+ZBS4.

(ZBS1 and ZBS2 always exists).

I am very much aware that I can create new pricing procedure with just ZBS3 and ZBS4  and we dont want to do that.

we can overwrite the value in to ZBS1 and ZBS2 instead of having ZBS3 and ZBS4  and we dont want to do that as well.

Please let me know if you have a way to do this.

thanks

replied

Hi Deepu, I am not familiar with "EDI process". But if you want condition base calculated by ZSB3 and ZSB4 if they are existing instead of ZSB1 and ZSB2, you may consider condition exclusion.

First you can insert ZSB3 and ZSB4 into existing pricing procedure.(If it is your production system, please copy existing one and create a new pricing procedure.)

Then you can set ZSB1 and ZSB3 into an exclude group and set condition exclusion procedure as "D" (exclusion). The same to ZSB2 and ZSB4. Then, if ZSB3 and ZSB4 are existing in sales order, ZSB1 and ZSB2 will be excluded with inactive indicator A(condition exclusion item).

Please refer to note 836243 for more information about condition exclusion.

Best Regards, Tao

2 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question