cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd extra pages print after ANY SAP report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any time I or anyone prints anything from SAP to my printer this extra page follows. No matter if it's an automatic report or manually printed. Or if I generate the report or someone else does. Every time. Only on this particular printer too. NO other printer connected to SAP has these pages print and no other desktop application have these pages follow it's respective print job. Only SAP. Another odd thing is no other print will come out of the printer until this page is printed. The queue is delayed. SAP generated or otherwise. Unless the page is manually cancelled on the printer. If the same exact report is printed one right after the other, 2 different odd pages will come up with the same type of text format but with differing text.

SAP ECC 6.0

Windows 7 Ent.

Printer: HP LaserJet P2035n (current driver and firmware)

NOTE: Older driver and firmware were tested and same pages come up.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pls check if note 1565160 applies for your case.

Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I'm not familiar with "note 1565160" and how to look it up. I'm very new to SCN and SAP in general. Can you point me in the right direction?

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To view a note (SAP-OSS Note) you need to go to service.sap.com and log in with your S-User.

When you do not have a own S-User you need to ask your it-department. Someone need to know that at least.

You also can view the SAP notes via the transaction SNOTE if you are able to use this transaction.

While writing this answer it seems you are perhaps not a member of the IT-Deck in your company. If this is true report the issue to them and they will take care about it.

~Florian

BTW: The mentioned note is not released yet.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello James,

Sorry that note 1565160 is archived.So pls check the below notes instead.

77540 - Unwanted title pages during printing (1)

27799 - Turn off unwanted form feeds

Regards

Jie Bai