cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing item info in customs declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are having a sales process: delivery with batch split - shipment - proforma F8. Now it happened that in GTS in one declaration based on proforma invoice some items are missing the delivery info on the Item - Administration tab (delivery number batch number country of origin - the whole section Material data batch entry is empty.

In the result no batch number or COO is printed.

The other items are fine.

Has anyone met a situation like this and knows where to trace it ? In ECC the proforma has all the data. I am not very familiar with GTS and any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Olaf,

Your description is confusing to me.  In the Export Declaration item, the "Administration" tab never contains any Product, Delivery, Batch or CofO information - instead, it shows the Item Category, Source & Target Procedure, and the "additional data" fields.

Which GTS version are you using?  Maybe you could confirm and add a little more explanation about the problem?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thank you for looking. The version stateds is SAP EHP 2 for SAP NetWeave. I do display the export declaration by using reference number which is the proforma from ECC. For some items as on the picture the section "material batch data entry" is filled in, but some have that empty. All items are batch managed.

Regards

Olaf

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Olaf,

To me, that screen looks heavily customised.  I haven't previously seen any GTS system with that "Material Batch Data Entry" sub-screen above the Administration Data area.

Also, the icon and text "Item created using inbound message" is unusual, suggesting that the item (and perhaps the complete Declaration) was created using a non-standard interface instead of the usual RFC connection.

Sorry that I can't help further.  Maybe others would be able to comment?

Regards,

Dave