cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous Scrolling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When composing a report, I changed the page settings to 'Continuous Scrolling'.  However, I scrolled too far and now need to reduce the size of my page.  Does anyone know if it is possible to reduce the size of the page and if so, how I am able to do this please?  Currently, I cannot find any obvious way of reducing the size of the page due to scrolling a little bit too far.

All the best to you,

Ross

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_mathur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

I checked this with the dev and its by Design. Once a page is in continuous scrolling and been extended beyond the starting point, it will not be able to go back. The reason being that in continuous scrolling, the way grids are used is very different from other types and it’s not inversely convertible.

Hope this helps.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Many thanks for the information.  With a bit of luck hopefully this limitation will be addressed in future updates 

Kind regards,

Ross

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

Just add a pictogram to the blank content and delete it, it will reduce the size of page.

Thanks

AK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ross:

Assuming you are using Lumira Desktop, please update/upgrade to 1.28.2 as the story area seems to have some improvements that may help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I am now updated to the latest version per your suggestion.  Unfortunately there does not appear to be an option to reduce the size of the page.  This is a shame as it appears I need to create a new page and try not to scroll too far; not particularly user friendly in that respect however hopefully the issue will be rectified in future updates.

Unless, of course, there are some settings which I haven't found yet...

Kind regards,

Ross

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ross

There are changes and improvements planned to Lumira 1.29 (Novemberish +/-).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place