cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner bank Field is not available in downpayment request f-47

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Could you please assist me on the below issue.

I am trying to process down payment request , F-47 but I am not getting partner bank field in more data.

I have checked OBC4 and the posting key level field status both are partner bank field is optional.

my system is ECC 6.0 and Ehp 6,

I have checked one test system which is EHP 7 where I get this field, can you please assist me whether this enhancement issue or anything I am missing.

In advance thanks for your help.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Please make business partner as optional in field status group of DOWN PAYMENT reconciliation account.

When you create a down payment request in T-code F-47, fields status are not controlled by special G/L account assigned to special G/L indicator "F",  but controlled by the special G/L account assigned to special G/L indicator which is entered in T-code F-47, i.e. special G/L ind 'A'.

Therefore, please make business partner as optional in OBC4 for special G/L account assigned to special G/L ind 'A'.

Regards

Shanid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shanid,

Thank you verymuch, yes the field status for A GL account is in suppress, I am checking the GL account F.

Regards,

Surya

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

If your issue is solved, you may please close the issue by assigning the points.

Regards

Shanid

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Check the field status for the field bank business partners for the field status of the down payment request/down payment reconciliation account and also check the field status for the field for the posting keys 29 & 39.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Check both field status value for the posting key in F-47 as well as the account (recon) used.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya.

Please check also posting key level field status on Tcode OB41.

Regards

Jandoval Nascimento