cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need automatic e-mail config for Service Desk Solman 7.1 SP12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have configured Service desk in Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 and working below steps.

1. We can able to create the ticket from DEV System.

2. User can able to login into the Solution Manager and assign it to related to group and below are working.

1. a. In-progress
    2. b. Solution Provided
    3. c. Closed by the reporter.

On the screen of the ticketing tool we have option of Send a mail to reporter and Send a mail ( one or more people) - working fine.

But we are not getting automatic mails when the ticket status changed to in-progress, solution provided or closed etc.,

I am having old docs for automatic e-mail configuration , can any one provide Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 automatic e-mail config doc.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

By default it won't trigger emails on each status and you need to configure it as per requirements.

The concept for triggering remains same so the configuration remains similar. In simple terms instead of SLFN we now have SMIN transaction type

so if in the past it was ZLFN then you can use ZMIN/YMIN etc as per requirement.

further there are lot of notes and documents but you can proceed with configuration and let us know if you struck somewhere.

http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

also

1759791 - E-mail action is not triggered

2147679 - How to Send E-Mail as an attachment from ITSM Incidents in Solution Manager

hope this resolves

thanks

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

are you able to do it?

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks for the information, I am working on this.

I am actually Basis Admin , do we need any CRM consultant on this?

Regards,

Karthik

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Typically this configuration is implemented by Solman functional person but yes you can try with CRM functional

this should resolve it

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I am able to create the ticket in ECC ( DEV) and the ticket is appearing in the Solution Manager but we need to generate an automatic mail to support team.

Can you please let me know:

1. What actions needs to select

2. What conditions to follow

I can able to see the docs where it containing previous and we have solution manager 7.1 SP12.

Please provide the steps.

Regards,

Karthik

rishav54
Active Contributor