cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Cleansing Advisor Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm attempting to create a Data Cleansing Solution using the DCA however it keeps giving an error, "Unable to create data table".  The data we're trying to use for this cleansing solution is coming from two HANA tables and is joined in a view in Information Steward.  I can view the data in IS and run a column/content type/address profile on the view, but can't get the DCA to work for this particular view.

Does anyone know what are possible causes of the "Unable to create data table" error or how to resolve? 

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Dan

I like to know if you solve the problem

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

We have still not found a solution to this.  We only seem to get this error when attempting to create a DCS from a view using HANA or ECC tables.

We currently have an open ticket with SAP to hopefully resolve the issue and I will post back here with the results.

Dan

0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having similar issue. In my case, I am running the data cleansing solution on SQL Server 2012. Column and Content type profiling ran successfully but when I run the Data Cleansing solution I am getting the error "Unable to access staging tables for cleanse operation." I tried running the data cleansing solution on different scenarios but no luck still the same error. Please let me know if you come across

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

A password miss-match between SQLAnywhere info object and the SQLAnywhere database may generate the following error when attempting to create a new solution:

"Unable to access staging tables for cleanse operation"

The EIM Adaptive Processing Server trace file may also contain the following:

|0499A8776E92442F8A862959EC52D72F2c7|2015 11 12 15:48:37.903|-0600|Error| |==|E|
|aps_EIMIQIDQT000.EIMAdaptiveProcessingServer| 8916| 601|Thread-56       | ||||||||||||||||||||com.sap.dca.process.thread.FinishWizardThread||Unable to access staging tables
for cleanse operation
. Additional information: JZ00L: Login failed.  Examine the SQLWarnings chained to this
exception for the reason(s)..

Unable to access staging tables for cleanse operation. Additional information: JZ00L: Login failed.  Examine the SQLWarnings chained to this exception for the reason(s)..

com.sap.cdq.CDQException: Unable to access staging tables for cleanse operation. Additional information:
JZ00L: Login failed.  Examine the SQLWarnings chained to this exception for the reason(s)..

at com.sap.dca.sajdbc.access.JDBCSQLExecutor.openConnection(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.dca.sajdbc.access.PDQDBAccess.executeQuery(Unknown Source

at com.sap.dca.process.DSProcessHelper.copySourceTable(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.dca.process.thread.FinishWizardThread.run(Unknown Source)

Solution that i have tried and worked out is:

1) Stop the EIM Adaptive Processing Server

2) Take a backup of DCA DB file and log file from the below location.

<install dir>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Data\DCA-SA\Data

3) Remove/Delete the DCA database files from the above location

4) Restart the EIM APS or SIA(Server Intelligence Agent).

Oncethe System is fully up and running then new SQLAnywhere DB file and log file get generated in the same location – and you will be good to go.

Please try this and let me know.

Kind Regards,

Mahesh