Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit selection text für elements on an selection screen directly in eclipse?

0 Kudos

Hello,

i found the article about editing text elements directly in eclipse via the quick assistent, by pressing CTRL+1 when cursor is positioned e.g. on text-001 statement.

No i have the problem, that i have designed an selection screen with the relevant commands (PARAMETERS, SELECT-OPTIONS, ...), and i want to maintain the selection texts directly in eclipse.

Is that possible? Or can i edit these text-types only via SE80?

I can't find any hint or article on SCN!

Thanks a lot for any .Information

Best regards

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sebastian_wolf
Active Participant

Hi Martin,

unfortunately, we don't have a native editor for the selection texts yet. But you can access the SAP GUI editor easily from the report by executing Open Others -> Text Elements from the context menu in the source code.

Best regards, Sebastian

4 REPLIES 4

sebastian_wolf
Active Participant

Hi Martin,

unfortunately, we don't have a native editor for the selection texts yet. But you can access the SAP GUI editor easily from the report by executing Open Others -> Text Elements from the context menu in the source code.

Best regards, Sebastian

0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the very fast answer. But i can't find a entry in context menü to my Report like "open others -> Text Elements". When i do a right-click on my report-source in tree lefthand side, i see this context menü:

There i can choose "Open with SAP GUI". But then i must navigate in SAP-GUI over "Menü - Goto - Text Elements - Selection Texts"! Is this the solution you have descirbed obove in your answer? Or is there a faster solution to navigate to selection texts from eclipse Editor!

Thanks a lot for further Information.

Best regards

Martin

0 Kudos

Try the context menu of the editor. You will find the context menu entry there.

Hello,

thanks for all replys. Here for documentation purpose a Screen shot, which context menu entry is the best one:

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Martin