Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Logon screen required for all the time

Hi ,

I have created an ITS service for SAP standard transaction code BNK_APP. But as per our customer's requirement, he wanted to get the logon screen popup all the time he tries to access the service. Even after every refresh of the page. But now I get the popup displayed for the first time I login and later on I don't get it displayed

Please find the below list of service parameters I have tried. I guess cookies has to be disabled, so I passed ~cookies 0. But still no luck.

And under Logon Data, I have mentioned procedure as "Alternative Logon Procedure"  --> And used below list of procedures

Basic Authentication

SAP Authentication

Service Authentication

Any suggestions in getting it resolved?

Regards,

Sabarinathan C

replied

Okay. Thought so. That means your logoff internet service is not configured properly: '/sap/public/bc/icf/logoff' . This service provided by the internet communication framework is required to be called on every logoff so that it explicitly deletes the user cookies and session during logoff.

You will be required to do the following:

Step 1: The logoff service should be present in the path as highlighted below (Your infra team can help you with creating it):

Step 2: Note 1777513 - " WebGUI logoff does not work " as the service 'logoff' in SICF is 'inactive' and therefore, implement this note. It should be activated as:

Step 3: Implement note 1532874 - Which requires system bounce. It involves setting the profile parameter icf/user_recheck to 1 so that the re-authentication is active for all services This note is necessary to change the value of Re-authentication -> Deactivated..... to 'No' for BOTH the Z services as shown below:

To be re-routed to the logon screen you should add this string to the field "Redirect to URL"

/sap/public/bc/icf/logoff?redirecturl=/zyour_service.

Also refer the thread: ITS Mobile Logoff and return to Logon Screen

Once the logoff issue is resolved, it would be easier for you to work on your specific requirement.

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question