Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bond Current Balance is not update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created bond using the transaction J1IBN01.

I used the bond during ARE1 document creation. But after ARE1 posting, current balance of the bond was not updated. It remains the same.

But reservation amount is updated.

Can anyone explain why the "Bond Current Balance" is not updated.

Regards,

Raja Durai

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any suggestions on this issue.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any solution for this issue.

Regards,

Raja Durai

0 Kudos

Hi Moderators,

If SD CIN queries posted under "Internationalization and Unicode", we are not getting proper view of the issues.

Under "Sales and Distribution" our queries are visible to wider range of people.

Is it possible to move this discussion to "Sales and Distribution.

Regards,

Raja Durai

0 Kudos

Hi

We understand your concern, but for CIN related queries, we have "Internationalization and Unicode" SCN Space allocated. Therefore, you have to wait for the response.

In anticipation of understanding and corporation.

Regards, JP

0 Kudos

Hi

Hope your ARE1 doc is assigned to the respective Bond. And you can see that assignment in ARE1 Doc.

Moreover, you can refer following TCodes

- J1IBONSUM: Bond Summary report  (There you can drill down to check which all ARE1s assigned to the said bond.)

- J1IANX18: Pro Forma of Running bond Account (Here also you view all the covered ARE1 for the said bond.)

Hope that helps.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti Prakash,

Yes. That bond is used in ARE1 document.

I checked the T codes you have given. All are showing the ARE1 list for that Bond.

But still "Bond Current Balance" is not updated. But the "Reservation amount" got updated.

Regards,

Raja Durai

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

In that case, first check whether values are getting updated in Table J_1IBOND or not.

And then please check following SAP Notes:

- 1129184 - Bond current balance is not updated correctly when ARE1 done

- 2045163 - J_1IBOND table not updated on creating ARE-1 document

Thanks, JP