cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Error during parsing the received XMB message. [null "null"] in SOAP Proxy Receiver Channel - SAP PO single Stack

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am urgently in need of your help. I am facing the below mentioned

error while passing the data to the ECC system from our SAP PO 7.4 system

Message processing failed. Cause:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:

com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Error during parsing the

received XMB message. [null "null"]

I am facing this error while connecting to the ECC quality system.

Please note we have only one PO system in our landscape and same PO

system has been connected to both ECC Dev and ECC quality system. This

interface for ECC dev works absolutely fine, but i am facing issues

with the interface with QAS system.

Please note i am using the same mapping for both the systems, hence

there seems to be no issue in the Design part of the interface.

Either the problem must be in configuration of interface or in the ECC

QAS system.

I have already applied the below notes, but still the problem exists.

# 1748814 - PI SOAP adapter messages fail with error : Status Code =

500 [null "null"]

1952439 - BubbleException in SOAP receiver channel during sending data

to backend Integration Engine using XI Message Protocol

Please find the detailed log of the error message attached to the note for

more details on the error.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Can you check if you have specified parameters Document namespace in your sender File Communicaiton Channel ?

Error Bubble exception usually comes due to that.

I would suggest try saving the message after message mapping by using Logging feature in Advanced tab of ICO to check if mapping is executed properly. May be there is any error in output of message mapping.

Thanks,

Amit

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

I guess document namespace is only in File content Conversion (FCC). As my input file is an XML i am not using FCC, and also i am picking the file directly from PO system own application directory and hence using NFS with message protocol as file.

Yes i saved the message after mapping in log. The target structure is successfully generated.

I am sending the data to a standard proxy, is there any problem because of that. What i feel if there is problem in the data sent to proxy, atleast it must reach ECC system and fail. But in my case, message is not reaching ECC system at all.

Strange part is with the same design objects, the scenario works perfectly for development system and for ECC quality it doesnt work. I am connecting same PO system to both ECC dev and qulaity, is this a problem in any case?

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Ok I understand you are using NFS in your sender file channel. Just few more things which i think are worth checking.

1. Check if you can find detailed fault code received from ECC by using XPI_INSPECTOR tool or NWA logs if you can trace the response fault. Also check if you can see what is being sent from PI soap channel

2. Check if xml generated after message mapping has the same message type name and namespace. Because looking at error it seems either its not getting xml or there is namespace which is not found in ECC QA.

3. By any chance, do you see if SLD check is working fine in ECC QA ?

4. Also check if in SPROXY, you can see your developments in ECC QA. May be transport related issue of proxy objects. Also, since you said you are send to standard proxy so are relevant business functions activated in ECC QA also ? Would be more clear, if you specify which standard proxy you are using.

5. Lastly, not sure if you also tried using URL destination instead of HTTP destination in receiver SOAP channel.

6. Silly, but still asking I hope you are using Message protocol as XI 3.0

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Sorry for delay in replying to you. Please find below the reply from my end

1. Check if you can find detailed fault code received from ECC by using XPI_INSPECTOR tool or NWA logs if you can trace the response fault. Also check if you can see what is being sent from PI soap channel

I have generated the XPI logs, but it is very hard to go through the logs and find the error. And NWA logs doesnt say much about the error

2. Check if xml generated after message mapping has the same message type name and namespace. Because looking at error it seems either its not getting xml or there is namespace which is not found in ECC QA.

Yes it is same as in ECC QA.

3. By any chance, do you see if SLD check is working fine in ECC QA ?

Yes Its working fine

4. Also check if in SPROXY, you can see your developments in ECC QA. May be transport related issue of proxy objects. Also, since you said you are send to standard proxy so are relevant business functions activated in ECC QA also ? Would be more clear, if you specify which standard proxy you are using.

I am connecting to standard proxy. CollectivePaymentOrderNotification_In is the Service interface. Hence i guess i need to do any transports

5. Lastly, not sure if you also tried using URL destination instead of HTTP destination in receiver SOAP channel.

I wanted to tell you the same. This is the thing where i feel there is error. I am currently using a HTTP destination named pmistore_SID, as i have connected ECC Dev system also to the same PO system, i had to create 2 pmistore HTTP destinations. For development nameis pmistore and for quality it is pmistore_SID. And i am using a user ID called po_user, ping works fine, whithout any issues. When i try to use the URL instead of HTTP destination in the channel with same user ID, then the channel fails with 403 forbidden error. I also checked the user Roles, with the one i am using in development and the one being used in quality. Both have exactly same roles, in fact has SAP_ALL roles.

What is fishy here is, the same user id with pmistore_SID works fine but the same id when given directly throws HTTP 403 forbidden error. I do not have any idea why it is happening.

6. Silly, but still asking I hope you are using Message protocol as XI 3.0

Yes, i am using XI 3.0

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Based on your inputs, i can suggest few points which i can think of

1. Please ask security team to enable a trace on that user(proxy user) so that actual problem can be identified for the user in QA. For us, it happened that we were using same user with same role in QA and prod but due to some other change it was working in prod but not in QA. By tracing the user, they told that some authorisation group was missing on that user.

2. Not sure, but if some business configuration required to enable that interface is missing in QA then also the same problem might occur. I think for this you would have to refer the docuemtation of relevant configurations required to enable that standard functionality. May be something to be looked from basis team and functional team.

Thanks,

Amit

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks a lot for your instant helps on this.

Issue has been resolved. The problem was with the SICF services not activated in ECC system.

Steps to activate SICF services in ECC

1. Log in to your ECC system

2. Go to tcode SICF

3. Choose Hierarchy type as Services and then Press execute

4. Expand default_host, navigate to xi services under sap, Right click and Activate service.

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Attached screen shot "Audit_Log1" reflects that the scenario is File to SOAP.

Therefore, if the sender channel is FTP, then how will you transmit it through SOAP receiver channel ?Because a file in FTP channel cannot be mapped to target structure in SOAP channel. Hence, you are getting a null exception. So, in place of file, I request you to use some other kind of channel such that the source message type is in XML format.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

The source file is in XML format itself. And i am also using graphical mapping to map it to the target structure.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Thanks for the clarification.

It means sender channel is containing flat XML file format.

Just to ask you, what is the sender CC which you are using? Asked this because depending upon the source file format, target should be created, i.e., since the error is on the receiver side, so obviously it is due to source (more precisely, message type structure, as it is the mapping which links the source to target.....also the error log at this point does not talk about any kind of integration error between design and configuration).

Kind Regards,

Souvik

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Souvik,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using the same design objects to connect to the ECC Dev system and there the interface works perfectly without any issues.

As i have mentioned we have only one PO system in landscape and the same PO system needs to be used to connect to all three ECC systems. Hence i am using the same design objects to connect to the ECC quality system and unfortunately end up in error. Hence i feel this has nothing to do with design objects.

Also you can see in the Audit log, mapping has been executed successfully.

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Nitin,

Can you check the log viewer which you can find as a tab for the specific message in the message monitoring. From this, we will get more information about the error.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried viewing the log from this log viewer link, but i got a message saying "No Records to display".

Please note this is a new installation, so i need to enable something?

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I think log configuration is not done in your PI system, hence you are not able to see the logs as discussed.

Refer the below blog for the same.

Also, can you tell us whether you are facing this bubble exception error for all the test cases or is it specific to some cases only for this interfaces.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin ,

I guess you are using Proxy receiver channel. Are you able to successfully ping the channel from communication channel monitoring?

Alternatively you can try creating a RFC destination to your ecc system in NWA and then use that in your channel. This way you will be able to know RFC is working fine or not.

Please also check the user ID and password for the proxy channel.

Thanks,

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply. I am using the proxy channel by using the details from RFC destination created in NWA itself. Both RFC destination and channel are pingable.

I have checked the user ID and password too, its correct. And also the user has SAP_ALL roles too, so i guess it has all the access.

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin ,

Can you please check whether your back-end ECC system is connected to SAP PI or not.

One way to check is Sproxy is working or not and are you able to see ESR content in SPROXY tcode in ECC.

Thanks.