cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in phase PREP_EXTENSION/EHP_INCLUSION while upgrading SP12 to SP13 using Sum tool

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing an issue while upgrading Solman SP12 to SP13 in  PREP_EXTENSION/EHP_INCLUSION! phase.

Present ST-A/PI version in system :

ST-A/PI    01R_700    0002    SAPKITAB7P    Application Servicetools for SolMan 7.0

Included in Stack : SAPKITAB7N (As it a lower version than present in the system).

We have pulled the data from Tx --> RZ70 and configured LMDB also, but still no luck.

Below is the screen-shot of error

Can you please let us know how to move forward...

Thanks in Advance,

Krishna.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Krishna,

1. Can you try to download the SAR file for the package ST-A/PI SAPKITAB7P and uncar it in the EPS/in folder and try again this step and see if it helps

2. Or try to download this SAR file and keep it in you download directory where you downloaded all the SP13 Patches. and try to modify the stack XML file and mention this patch level in the ST-A/PI software component section in the file and try this step again.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Amit

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your response..

I have kept the SAR file for the package ST-A/PI SAPKITAB7P in downloaded directory and made the necessary changes in Stack XML, but no luck.

Still facing same issue..

Let us know if there is any other way to move forward.

Regards,

Krishna.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krishna,

do extract the SAR file which you have copied. In the /EPS/in directory of yours. As the SUM also scan for the Packages in EPS/in.

And this target version you can defined in the next phase of upgrade.

Regards,

Ram

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit and Ramkrishna,

We have resolved the issue by editing the stack xml sp level to 2, as previously it showed sp 1 for ST-A/PI component.

Thanks you for your valuable suggestions.

I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Krishna.M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

During Prepare steps.

I believe it might have prompted you to confirm add-on on current level.

you should have confirmed it "Keepcurrentlevel"

If you have not done that then SUM will assume that whatever extracted files in EPS/in should be applied.

which results in this error.

Regards

Anand