cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signature in document management

balazs_rajnai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, can you please suggest me whether there is a bug in the digital signature module in Solman or did i configure something incorrectly in SPRO?

When executing a digital signature process for a document, the first approver is able to click the "Continue Digital Signature" button and

sign the document, however for the second approver, this button does not appear and it is not possible to finish the approval process in SOLAR01

transaction. Hitting enter does not help either, the system is processing for 0,1 sec but nothing happens afterwards.

Steps that I followed:

In SOLAR01, a document is saved to next status. The digital signature window pops up for the first approver. The first approver signs the document, so

the second approver is supposed to approve it, however he doesn't have any buttons to complete the procedure. (Currently the first and second approver is the same).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balazs_rajnai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please disregard the question, I found out what was the problem, the root cause was that a document cannot be signed twice by the same person and for the testing purpose I was only using one user for the signature process. This is the reason why the second approver did not have the "Continue Digital Signature" button. We have tried it with another user and that person was able to see and click the button.

Answers (0)