Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment TO for Put-away via RF

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if the process of put-away via RF using a transfer order from replenishment planning of LP21 and LB10 needs customization?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no customization is required specific to LP21 or LB10, once TO is created you can use RF T-code  LM03 to confirm that or can use LM05 -system guided provided Queue management is active and TO is having the Queue and working is logged in into the queue

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thank you for your reply.

I have encountered this error. The movement type I used was 819 - replenishment for fixed bins.

Thanks

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in standard SAP for repl to fixed bin the movement type is 320,

in your case 819 so it is a custom mvt type and you need to share Step by step process & at what stage you are getting this error which will enable us to let u know the reason for error

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this error in LM03 using the TO created in LB10 from replenishment.

Below is my setting in 819:

BBA - is my buffer storage

PBA - is my picking area

If mvt type 819 is custom setting of a movement type, can I set this to work on RF queue?

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I copied the setting of 819 to 320 in OMKZ with no changes, requirement type still set to empty. Then I opened again LM03 to use the TO, but I did encountered the same error from previous saying "wrong movement type for warehouse".

Thanks for the help.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are able to create TO then from Movement type perspective everything seems okey...as movement type determination happens during TO creation........using RF you only confirm the transfer order.............in this situation I can suggest you to try confirming the TO using standard SAP Transaction LT12 and check do you get any error message as internally system also calls the same function module (L_TO_CONFIRM) while you are trying to confirm the TO using RF.

or

use LM03 on GUI and once you get the error share the error message number (if possible screenshot)

with regard to your another query, yes you can always assign a specific area and activity for a queue but that is at storage type level and not movement type level so in you case you can make an entry where (Create a separate queue e.g. "REPL")

001 REMOVAL SCREEN   A  BBA *** PBA**** *** REPL

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

since it is a removal activity can I request you to try with RF transaction LM05

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Sorry I was thinking it's a put-away process (from Buffer to Picking Area). So it's a removal of stocks from buffer. Anyways, yes I have tried LM05 using the TO from the replenishment and I was able to view and proceed the transfer using RF.

LT21

RF screen LM05

I was using a wrong t-code and it should be LM05.

Thanks Manish!

Answers (0)