cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize the EUP ID 999

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Is there any way to customize EUP ID 999? we have a requirement, when we select Functional area field then Manager field should become a mandatory.

But I couldn't find the option to make this conditional mandatory field

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello

I know I can achieve this using different templates, but is there any way to achieve by using single template i.e. EUP ID 999

1. When we fill functional Area with some data then Manager field should become as a mandatory input.

2. If we don't select any functional area, then Manager field should not be a mandatory input.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikyam,

From the discussion above what I understand is that you are talking of default EUP 999 provided by SAP and make a particular field conditional  and dependent on another field in the User Form.

As per my knowledge  there is no provision of doing any conditional clause in EUP 999.You can only make any field visible/invisible,mandatory/optional & editable/non-editable.

If I am missing anything here guys please comment.

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikyam,

your conditional clause also means that, whenever functional field is not selected, manager should not be mandatory.

So, could you say, what is your User Detail data source? Because Manager field populates from this data source.

But, if approval from your Manager is in workflow, then GRAC_MANAGER should be populated. So, Could you let us know, if you have Approval from your Manager in your workflow.

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Complementing the answer of Alessandro, below I suggest a link where you can find more information about End User Personalization.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1598

Have a good work.

Regards,

Paulo

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

please go to SPRO > GRC > Access Control > User Provisioning > Maintain End User Personalization.

WIthin this customizing activity you can configure the EUP and set the manager field mandatory. I recommend to make both fields mandatory and use template based request instead where in you can configure your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro