cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while initial upload of Profit Center in MDG-F through MDMGX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to perform initial upload of FI-CO Object -Profit Center through MDMGX.

During Import function, we are getting the error message: Enter a value for attribute Person Responsible. The data to be imported (from application folders) does have values maintained against person responsible.

When I check the Attributes against the Entity Type PCTR in , I noticed that the attribute for person responsible is PCTRRESPP with data element as USMDZ1_RESP_PERSON.

While the data which is extracted from ECC through MDMGX (HTML file) has the person responsible against field VERAK (Data element VERAPC).

Can anyone please let me know ,is there any place where we also need to do the field mapping Or linking of Data structure from Entity type and the file structure maintained in Al11? As the document which I am referring to the document from SDN  "Using Master Data Management Generic Extractor "MDMGX" for initial upload in MDG-F" does not mention anything about it.

Please let me know if any one has face similar issue while unloading the initial data through MDMGX.

Regards,

NB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please find below the example profile center file, which is in HTML format and is loaded onn Application folder. The MDG-F Import is accessing this file. (During Simulate Import option, we did not get any error message).

- 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><MDG_PROFIT_CENTERS System="XXXX"><PROFIT_CENTERS><MANDT>010</MANDT><PRCTR>000001234</PRCTR><DATBI>99991231</DATBI><KOKRS>001</KOKRS><DATAB>20010101</DATAB><ERSDA>20090423</ERSDA><USNAM>B2C00013</USNAM><MERKMAL/><ABTEI/><VERAK>test manager.</VERAK><VERAK_USER/><WAERS/><NPRCTR/><LAND1/><ANRED/><NAME1/><NAME2/><NAME3/><NAME4/><ORT01/><ORT02/><STRAS/><PFACH/><PSTLZ/><PSTL2/><SPRAS>E</SPRAS><TELBX/><TELF1/><TELF2/><TELFX/><TELTX/><TELX1/><DATLT/><DRNAM/><KHINR>ADP_NEW</KHINR><BUKRS/><VNAME/><RECID/><ETYPE/><TXJCD/><REGIO/><KVEWE/><KAPPL/><KALSM/><LOGSYSTEM/><LOCK_IND/><PCA_TEMPLATE/><SEGMENT/></PROFIT_CENTERS><PROFIT_CENTERS><MANDT>010</MANDT><PRCTR>0000001235</PRCTR><DATBI>99991231</DATBI><KOKRS>001</KOKRS><DATAB>20090101</DATAB><ERSDA>20090423</ERSDA><USNAM>ABCD</USNAM><MERKMAL/><ABTEI/><VERAK>Manager.</VERAK><VERAK_USER/><WAERS/><NPRCTR/><LAND1/><ANRED/><NAME1/><NAME2/><NAME3/><NAME4/><ORT01/><ORT02/><STRAS/><PFACH/><PSTLZ/><PSTL2/><SPRAS>E</SPRAS><TELBX/><TELF1/><TELF2/><TELFX/><TELTX/><TELX1/><DATLT/><DRNAM/><KHINR>ADP_NEW</KHINR><BUKRS/><VNAME/><RECID/><ETYPE/><TXJCD/><REGIO/><KVEWE/><KAPPL/><KALSM/><LOGSYSTEM/><LOCK_IND/><PCA_TEMPLATE/><SEGMENT/></PROFIT_CENTERS></MDG_PROFIT_CENTERS>

I am giving below the error message which we are gettong while importing this file into MDG-F through Import Function.

"

1-1234 : Enter a value for attribute Person Responsible

We are on MDG7.0,SP2 and trying to upload using MDMGX functionality.

Regards,

NB

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

Could you please provide some more details like screen shot , sample file used for upload etc,

Regards,
Raghu