Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Quantity limit.

suresh_bachan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was expecting to get many threads related to my needs but couldn't find one or i have misunderstood it.

I would like to limit confirmation quantity in production orders. This means I will be unable to confirm more that the released quantity or more than the previous operation's quantity in case there was a scrap.

OPK4 doesn't work for my case nor the tolerance data in work scheduling view of the material master.

Any other idea, thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try in OPK4 only the Underdelivery/Overdelivery flags?

I would recommend to try Option "Check of operation sequence in order" in OPK4. As this should check the preceding operation qty, see F1-Help

[...]

To find out whether the operation sequence has been adhered to, the following
checks are carried out:
Have preceding operations already been confirmed?
Does the confirmed yield from the preceding operations exceed the total
confirmed quantity of the operation to be confirmed?

[...]

BR Sabine

suresh_bachan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

"Check of operation sequence in order" works for all operations except the first one. In the first operation I can confirm more than the released quantity and all following operations will depend to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the first operation you need to use the over/underlivery tolerance, does this also not work ?

You have several user exits (CONFPPxx) and Badi Workorder_confirm you might want to use.

suresh_bachan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Even with over/underlivery tolerance doesn't work.

I will discus with our ABAPer for other solutions

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tryed in my test system now, the under/overdelivery refer to goods receipt, so this might work if you add control key for automatic goods receipt. As the system check the 101 movement.

But there is an other easy way I think, I tryed in my system and this work. In general you should get RU117 as warning, which refer to qty is more than planned.

You can change this to error in transaction OPJB.

BUT you should review if this has unwanted side effects at your system as RU117 influence the yield variance. See text of note 449192 for example.

So this might be an option, otherwise I have no other idea than own check in userexit/badi.

BR Sabine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3234175

Hi

Did you try to set Over Delivery Tolerance in Work Scheduling view apart from OPK4 ?

You can apply  user exit  CONFPP02/CONFPP07  in Production order confirmation .

Please discuss with your ABAPer and apply the above exit .

You can refer this