cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO 4.1 SP2 - Error while trying to refresh the current Report on BICS Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing below error when I try to view/Modify on specific Web Intelligence Reports built on  BICS Connections.

- When I try to modify the report First following dialog comes up "Error while trying to refresh the current report".

- When i Click on OK i See "An internal Error Occured while Calling ProcessDPCommandsEX API(ERR_WIS_30270)".

- When I try Editing the Query I see “ An internal error occurred while calling 'getSessionInfosEx' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)".

Note: I am BO 4.1 SP2. I am facing this issue only on some Webi reports all other reports are working fine and all the services are also up and running in CMC.Also each of the report is built on a single corresponding Bex Query(the bex query has hierarchy object)

I would like to see if we have any solution for this other than recreating it again.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,

Bhargava Bommidi,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member202257
Contributor
0 Kudos

We had a similar situation and restarting the BO services helped resolve it

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you haven't checked from Webi Rich client then check from webi rich client.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was also facing same problem,

Make sure you have 64bit Drivers installed on machines hosting webi processing servers.

Make sure Adaptive processing server is running.

Some times server running out of memory and may be due to load balance on database (especially for time out errors).

Please restart the machine(BO Server) and SIA/Tomcat (from CCM/CMC) as well.

Thank you