Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read certificates from Smartcard

former_member205144
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

How to read the certificates from the smart card? I need to read the certificates from the smart card and do digital signature.

Anybody knows??

Regards

Lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to The SCN Rules of Engagement it is not allowed to advertise your company's products and services.

- content removed by moderator Gabor Cseh

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below links. You will get some ideas.

What Is Secure Login? - SAP Library

BR,

RAM.

former_member205144
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Can you briefly tell me, technically how to read the Certificates from the smart card alone? If I see the standard FM SSFS_CALL_CONTROL, it will prompt a popup showing the existing certificates. But, my requirement is to read only the certificate available in the smart card and then proceed.

former_member205144
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

I have another issue and no one help me resolve this!!

FM SSFS_CALL_CONTROL gives a popup with all the certificates available.We need to choose from that. But, when I integrated my WD (which is calling the BSP for Certificate selection,) into portal, that popup is not appearing. The page from BSP  sapsign/default.htm is getting opened.But, nothing after that.

Please help...

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Have you tried to execute the BSP application from backend SE80. Is it working there???

Please check in your SICF service whether that BSP applicatoin is activated or not.

But, nothing after that.

Is it your view is empty then???

BR,

RAM.

former_member205144
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is expected is the popup to select the certificates should appear.This is happening when I execute the stand alone WD application. But, when I integrated it in portal through LPD_CUST , it is not giving the popup. Even the ivew is giving the popup.

Attaching the expected popup.