cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a list of processed skip lots

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

I today ran over the issue to have a list of processed skip lots to be displayed (e.g. in QA33). So far, I have not come to a solution, which leads me to the question if there is an easy possibility to get this kind of list in one of the standard QM transactions. Does anyone have an idea on this?

So far these are my findings:

The main issue on inspection lots is that there has been the system status SKIP on the lot, but as the lots get automatically get closed by a background job, I cannot select for this as a current system status (the closed lots do not have this status any longer, and I think it isn't even possible to use system status as selection criteria in QA33, right?).

In QA33 I could think of using the following criteria:

- Changed by --> system user on which the UD job is running on, but this system user might also be used for other jobs

- UD Code --> we have one like "auto accepted by system", but this could also originate from other activities (e.g. auto closing of empty lots)

So both is not really fully satisfying.

In the QMIS there is the possibility to have the material analysis overview (e.g. via MCXA), based on the month I can display the values for all lots and the skip rate in percentage, but a direct drill down to the lot list (that must be somewhere, as SAP needs it to calculate these values!) I could not achieve.

Most likely I could also analyze the background job logfile...not really convenient as well.

Anyone with a different idea?

Regards

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In QA32/33 there is a dynamic selection criteria for Skip under the Sample Determination node. Just did a real quick check, and it does look like it will return completed lots. Perhaps that with a combination of your UD code / user ID would work ok?

Regards,

John

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

great, I think this is exactly what I was looking for.... Under Sample Determination there is a selection for Skip, and when set to "X" this looks like returning only the skip lots. I somehow sorted this category out as I thought that "if it is a skip lot then there is no sample to be determined"... well, wrong thought!

I will do some checks on this the next days in order to fully confirm this (and will update the thread afterwards), but for now: looks really promising.

I even tend to say that I should not specify a UD code, as in very rare cases there might also be manually processed skip lots with a different UD code.

Regards

MH

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Works as specified by John. Thanks!

MH

Answers (0)