Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Inspection Lot could be created for In House Material

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue with one of the inhouse produced components for which we are encountering the error " No Inspection Lot could be generated for Item 0001"  during backflush of the product.

Inspection Lots were getting created last month but not this month.

In Material Master, Inspection Type is Given as 04 (It is activated) and Post to Inspection Stock is also activated. There are no changes observed in the Material Master.

Please explain the above behavior and how the same can be rectified.

Regards,

R Vijayakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where is the stock that was backflushed?  Was it all posted correctly?

Are the plant posting periods correct?  Was as a finacncial account changed or something where this material gets charged against?

If it errors this month, but didn't last month, and you didn't make any QM related changes, my guess is this is not a QM issue.  Probably something relate to the stock postings.

Craig

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is usually related to authorizations.

The authorization object in question is called Q_INSPTYPE

Is this happen for all users?

Natália

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But I don't think it is related to authorization since this happens only to a specific user and all the others are able to generate Inspection Lots.

Regards,

R Vijayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If such issue just started happening to one specific user I would still give a try and ask user to run a /NSU53 right after getting the error message and then forward you a screen shot. Double check for any missing authorization, just in case.