cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRP5102 - Deregistered field, what sets it to true when an employee is terminated?

Garrett_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When an employee is terminated, I understand the IS_INACTIVE field is set to true, thus identifies the candidate as external.  However, in order for periodic_services to remove the central person ID and relationships, the DEREGISTERED flag must set to true.

What triggers this DEREGISTERED field to become set to true?

Kind regards,

Garrett Meredith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Garrett,

DEREGISTERED field is set if a candidate deregisters (option in the candidate profile). The periodic service just deletes deregistered candidates.

For "normal" deletion perpuses you could check the data archiving and deletion with ILM (How to set up the data archiving with ILM and how does it work - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN ...).

Regards,

Nicole

Garrett_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for responding.  Is the only way that DEREGISTERED flag is set to true is if a candidate logs into E-Recruiting and deregisters?  The reason I ask, is because we have employees that are terminated and then lets say 1.5 years later we rehire them.

Upon running payroll on the rehired employee in HCM, our payroll manager receives a message that indicates the person's central person ID is missing.  So, the only way I can find that a central person ID and relationship is deleted is through periodic_services, but in order for that to happen the DEREGISTERED flag must be = true.

I do not think these external candidates (ex employees) are logging into e-recruiting and deregistering, so that's why I'm curious to what other acts could cause that flag to be set to true.

Kind regards,

Garrett

Answers (0)