Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME28

giuseppe_conte
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

on ME28, I have been given level of release strategy as 1B -LVP_BUYER_L2

the team that report into me has the level 0B - LVP_BUYER_L1, but for some regulation I cannot approve on that level

Is there any chance I can get a report on Orders that have been raised that are waiting for release strategy level 0B?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member224245
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Though I am not very clear to your requirement but you can try for transaction ME2N. In this T.code you can see a multicolored buttoned called 'Dynamic Selection'. There you can enter your specific criteria.

or else - Execute the report with your input parameters and then select click on button 'Change Layout' or (Cntrl+F8) and select the options like  Release group, indicator, status, strategy, etcbased on your requirement.

Please do write to group incase this doesn't work.

Godo luck.

Thanks,

SS

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

giuseppe_conte
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks you guys,

unfortunately, any sort of help so far from authority rights.. is not showing, but with ME2N I can check if "my team" has released all the orders

martin_plank2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Guiseppe,

you could ask your SAP support collegues to check if additional authority rights would allow you to display purchase orders on release Level 0B with ME28 without allowing you to release them.

Regards,

Martin

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard report which will show you levels already approved or pending approvals. You will have to create a z report for this. You can try this:

1. EKKO-FRGZU stores what are the levels already approved. Suppose your PO has two step approval and both are finished then this field will have XX. If three levels and all are approved then this field will contain XXX. You can create a report by combining release strategy(EKKO-FRGSX) for the document and levels(based on T16FS-FRGSX and T16FS-FRGGR) and current level(EKKO-FRGZU) of approval .

2. in ME2N, you can filter use dynamic selection and using the same field EKKO-FRGZU, you can filter POs.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood your requirement. Suppose B0 is your initial level and after B0 release then B1 should approve. You want a report which provide the details of PO pending for release by B0 level before comming to you.

1. Try report ME2N, click on dynamic selection symbol. If B0 is your initial level, then take Release indicator to right side and enter status as '0' i.e blocked for processing. Also, you can find via 'Release status' - X means initial release XX means final release.

2. You can fetch tHE report from table level also. Try with table EKKO and CDHDR.

Please have a look at this link if it is helpful to you.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Workflow/POReleaseStrategy/Details.htm

Regards,

Priti.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly check the report ME5A (List display of purchase requisitions) with scope of list 'AVL' and use the dynamic selection for get the report based on release status/ release strategy/ release indicator.