cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI EVEREY BODY,

Can i assign customer number range to billing number range any one give ne suggition

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks you people to giving me your valluble suggitions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can achieve ur requirements using user exit form USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE in include RV60AFZZ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS TO ALL ,

I Have created four account group and four number ranges for that account group , but the question is when i have created billing document for this customer i want get like ex:cash customer num rang 0000000001 to 0000000009 and credit customer num ragewill be 0000000101 to 0000000999, if i am doing billing for cash customer should get num range between 0000000001 to0000000009, if they doing billing document for credit customer they should get num ranges between 0000000101 to 0000000999 like that any ony can help me plz.

thanks in advance

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement seems that first you need lot of account groups like 4 different kinds of account groups for sold to parties and same number of account groups for your payer and so on. This way you will have lot of account groups but that is not wise though possible. Then you can define/assign different number ranges for different account groups.

Path to follow: Logistic General --> Business Partner --> Customers --> Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

Have a different accounts groups like sh ,sp,bp,py,sale employee ,in that they have cash ,credit,domestic,export customers, when they are creating a cash customer they want like( 0001 to 0999 for cash customer,0012 to 1999for credit customer)like this they want different billing numbers.when they enter domestic customer they want different billing nomber,and they enter export customer they want different billing number for export like that, Why becouse they want to know when they are seeing the billing document number they will find that this customer belonging to domestic or export,can you people give me suggition for this .

thanks in advance

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the only way is to make a user exit in RV60AFZC (FORM userexit_number_range_inv_date USING us_range_intern) that change the number range field (us_range_intern) based on a custom buffered table that contains the link between account group, country, and number range.

This should work fine.

pls. reward if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

<u><b>Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)</b></u>

<b>Use</b>

In this step, you determine the account group of the customer.

<b>Procedure</b>

Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

<b>IMG Financial Accounting (New) &#61614; Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable &#61614; Customer Accounts &#61614; Master Data &#61614; Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data &#61614; Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)</b>

<b>Transaction Code SPRO</b>

The groups indicated below are a few examples. There are many groups in Standard SAP & if we require additional Group, it can be copied from appropriate group & maintained.

Group Name

0001 Sold-to party

0002 Goods recipient

0003 Payer

0004 Bill-to party

0005 Prospective customer

0006 Competitor

Select Sold-to-party &#61664; go to Details &#61664; Double Click on General data / Company code data / Sales data. It will take to next screen which details Tab Pages of General data / Company code data / Sales data. Double Click on Tab Page for example: Address, Control, Marketing & so on. Here you can maintain whether the field is to be Suppress, Req. Entry, Opt. entry or Display

To Meet your requirement, you can copy as from standard Account assignment & create it wil 'Z'. You can accordingly assign the number range, by ensuring that the required 'Z' account group has different number range object with internal / external number range.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.

To assign number range to customer:

2.1 Customer Master

2.1.1 Account Group

2.1.1.1 Maintain Number Range for Account Group

Use

The purpose of this activity is to control number range of Account Group.

Procedure

Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

IMG Financial Accounting (New) &#61614; Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable &#61614; Customer Accounts &#61614; Master Data &#61614; Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data &#61614; Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts &#61614; Select the Icon to maintain Number Range

Transaction Code SPRO

Data to be maintained:

No___From________To___________Current No____Ext (Tick in Check Box)

01___0000000001___ 0000099999________ 0________ No

02___0000100000___ 0000299999________ 0________ No

XX___A____________ZZZZZZZZZZ________0________Yes

Incase of Billing Document you maintain number range in T.Code: VN01.

They are both separate number ranges.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

No u cant do that

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you mean ????

wich is your requirement ? explain better, plz.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

no