cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade Agentry Editor plugin to Agentry_70.9.0_EditorPlugin_x86_64

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are trying to connect the SAP CRM Service Manager 4.2 to SMP 3.0 but are facing errors in doing so.

Hence, we  upgraded SMP server (to SP08 PL01) and (SDK to SP09 PL03) and now need to upgrade the corresponding agentry editor plugin to Agentry_70.9.0_EditorPlugin_x86_64 too post upgrading SMP server (to SP08 PL01) and sdk to (SP09 PL03).

eClipse version:- eClipse 4.2.2

The first error we encountered got resolved once we followed the step mentioned in the below article:-

But, now we are stuck with another I/O error (refer screenshot and below description) which is as follows :-
"An error occurred while installing the items

session context was:(profile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=[R]com.syclo.agentry.editor.native 7.0.0.537 --> [R]com.syclo.agentry.editor.native 70.9.0.6, action=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.natives.actions.CopyAction).

I/O Error while copying xxxxxxxxxx\eclipse\plugins\com.syclo.agentry.editor.native_70.9.0.6\bin\AgentryEditorDLL.dll - see details.

Error while copying:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\eclipse\plugins\com.syclo.agentry.editor.native_70.9.0.6\bin\AgentryEditorDLL.dll".

Please advice.

Regards,
Aaron D'Cunha

Message was edited by: Aaron D'Cunha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looks like Plugin didn't install properly or some thing to do with plugin dependency.  Try to install Agentry plugin once….  If this doesn't work then  try a) uninstall  existing eclipse  Juno and re-install  it b) install  plugin once again.

Thanks,

Manju

0 Kudos

I realise that this is a pretty old post, however I also ran into this error.

The solution for me was to remove the previous version of the Agentry Editor PlugIn:

1. Select Menu item Help --> About Eclipse SDK
  2. In the popup window Click on the "Installation Details" button
  3. Select the "Agentry Editor Plugin" and then click on the "Uninstall" button.

The old version of the Plugin will be removed and then Eclipse will restart.

Then you can proceed with the installation of the latest version of the Agentry Editor Plugin.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Stop all the eclipse process, restart and try installing the Agentry plug-in again. May be worth try restart the laptop and check. Also, verify plugin Installer version. More details can be found under.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/125dfc70061014b91491f47674add9/content.htm?fram...

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Resmi,

Thanks for your reply.

We have tried all the above mentioned steps but are still getting the same error.

Regards,
Aaron D'Cunha

wenonah_jaques2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

Does the machine where you have the editor installed have connectivity to the internet? When installing the Agentry editor plugin, eclipse will try to connect to the internet to download some additional packages. If it is not able to download all the plugins then it will throw an error.

Thanks,

Wenonah

0 Kudos

Hi Aaraon,

Another try may be Editor- Help>Install new software>Uncheck “Contact all update sites during install to find required software”, see whether it helps.

Thanks

Resmi