cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in 2-step picking of delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am doing 2-step picking of 2 deliveries which contain Material with 2-step picking activated in Mat. Master(WM1 view).  only customization done is--->

Logistics Execution ->Warehouse Management -> Interfaces -> Shipping -> 2-step Picking. I have created a group for the 2 deliveries in VG01. But when running LT72 and executing with the Group no. system is throwing error "Group XXXX does not exist". Am I missing any other customization ??? Pls help.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try LT0E, enter the group number and execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

In Table T311 there is no entry of  the Group against the Warehouse, that is the reason, but I wonder why I cant see in T311, whereas I am able to see it in VG03. Could you put some light on this why the entry isn't there?

Regards,

RR

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to share the steps which you are following might be that will give some idea what is wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created 2 outbound deliveries(Created from STO), in VG01 I am grouping them to create group for 2-step picking. While group creation system is not logging any error but, the group no. is not being updated in table. Also, I am able to create multiple groups for the deliveries which should not be. Also, I have tried 2-step picking for TRs, and it was successful , when I created Group for TRs in LT41, system has updated it in T311 table.

Is there any relation between shipping point and 2-step procedure, I mean, any customization ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create group using VL06P and then do LT0E.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

If you go through above communication, it's clearly mentioned that Group has already been created via VG01 , but 2-step picking isn't being triggered for the group and also it's not being updated in table.

Anyway, how to create group in VL06P ? Let's try with your process also.

Regards,

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VL06P, select required deliveries and then go to Subsequent functions --> Group --> Create with WM reference.

can you let us know which group type used when create group using VG01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I have tried with VL06P , and it is same as VG01. The problem is resolved now , I was trying with Group type "K", later I have tried with "W" which has resolved the problem.