Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling RPUAUD00_PNPCE from a custimer report

andreas_ens
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

in our company we have the following scenario:

- a customer report calls via "SUBMIT rpuaud00 WITH SELECTION-TABLE" the program rpuaud00. In this customer report we limits the selection options for our enduser.

- with the last SP, SAP released the report RPUAUD00_PNPCE. The exceptionality of this program is, that it just can be executed by calling the old report rpuaud00. It checks if some customizing is set and calls dependent on this cutomizing the new report or proceeds with the old one.

Well - we would like to use the new report but still limiting selection options in our customer report. The problem is: the customer report passes the selection table to rpuaud00 but rpuaud00 does not pass it to RPUAUD00_PNPCE so that the enduser get all selection options available in RPUAUD00_PNPCE without anay limitations.

Any idea of how to bypass this behavior?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

I am not an abap expert but it surprise me a lot that the _PNPCE report can only be called by the RPUAUD00... What error do you face once you try to call it from your custom?

Have you seen that also the RPUAUD00 has been revised in order to adopt the new selection screen of _PNPCE? Did you adapt your custom based on a submission like "SUBMIT RPUAUD00_PNPCE VIA SELECTION-SCREEN WITH p_fwd = abap_true

Hope this help

cheers

a

andreas_ens
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

thx for your reply.

When i try to call RPUAUD00_PNPCE directly via SA38, a popup appears with the content: "For evaluation of the change history in HCM use the report RPUAUD00".  (PG473).

When im executing RPUAUD00 via SA38 it first checks if switch (ADMIN) in T77S0 is set. In this case RPUAUD00_PNPCE is executed via statement SUBMIT RPUAUD00_PNPCE VIA SELECTION-SCREEN WITH p_fwd = abap_true.

When i modify the SUBMIT statement in my custom report to: SUBMIT rpuaud00_PNPCE WITH SELECTION-TABLE lt_reppar AND RETURN.

i engage the same error message.

By using the "old" statement in my custom report:

SUBMIT rpuaud00 WITH SELECTION-TABLE lt_reppar AND RETURN.

the RPUAUD00_PNPCE is executed, but not with the select options from lt_reppar.

marcfrenay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue.

Could show the code statemement you wrote?

It works only with variant but I would like to avoid using variant.

I tried with SELECTION-TABLE / VIA SELECTION-SCREEN

Thx a lot

Actual code :

SUBMIT rpuaud00_pnpce VIA SELECTION-SCREEN
WITH p_fwd = abap_true
WITH pnppernr = is_rd-id
WITH datum = mv_begda
WITH pnptimed = 'Y'
AND RETURN EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi, Andreas!

You have to submit RPUAUD00_PNPCE report passing p_fwd as abap_true :

SUBMIT rpuaud00_pnpce WITH p_fwd = abap_true.

In this case you will be able to run exactly RPUAUD00_PNPCE report without an error message.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

see OSS 2132315, After you import the Support Package, a new switch is available in the table T77S0 (system table) - group ADMIN, semantic abbreviation RPAUD. After you activate this switch, the previous report RPUAUD00 is no longer available. When you call this report, the system performs an automatic redirection to the new report RPUAUD00_PNPCE. Setting T77s0-ADMIN-RPAUD to blank will bring the old RPAUD00 back, incl. all variants.