cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in XMII message listerners are missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i configured connections in XMII for XMIIIDOC01 and updated the message listerner XMIIIDOC01 and saved the data after relogin to the system  message listerner XMIIIDOC01 missing.

how to resolve the issue. kindly let us know.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share your system configuration including NW version, SP, etc.  Also what version of the backend are you connecting to?

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Netweaver JAVA stack version is netweaver 731 SP11 and backend system is ECC EHP 7 SP 8

and add on component OEE_ERP release is 150 and SP level is 0.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MII version, SP, etc.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

MII version 15.0

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we have installed MII 15.0 according to guide on single stack java system and deployed add on ERP system oee_erp.

when we trying to update listerners in XMII listerners are missing after we update the XMIIIDOC listerners.

we have gone through your document XMII 12.0 you have created connections for JAVA system but what is the sender and receiver system both are abap systems only.

can you explain what is ABAP SID and Java SID of your system according to the document.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

You should be using this version of the document:   The MII product including the IDoc Listener changed substantially when it went from 12.0 to 12.1.  The configuration of the Listener was quite different in 12.1 and other newer releases of MII.

While I have not tested it on MII 15.0, the integration design has not changed much or maybe at all since 12.1 (so I have been told).

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG