cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find storage locations in Maintenance / service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is a query regarding the storage location not getting updated in refurbishment order in the component tab. As a practice task list should be attached in order but our user process is of slight vary. Pls find the process.

1. Create Maintenance Notification.

2. Attach task list in Notification & Save. 

3. Create refurbishment order.

4. Linking of notification to refurbishment order through objects tab.

5. All the task list gets incorprated in operations tab.

We able to get the components linked in task list. But we are unable to get the storage locations of the same components.

Pls help on providing the solution. Also let me know in case of any further inputs on the same.

Best Regards

Ashish Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Please maintain your required storage location at Prod. stor. location and Storage loc. for EP fileds in MRP2 tab using MM02 Tcode.

This will resolve your issue.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Already its maintained. Nessesary actions is taken.

Note : If we are importing task list through Maintenance / Service order, then storage locations associated with materials is populated in components tab. But if we are following the above said process we are unable to get the storage locations.

Pls let me know in case of any further inputs required.

Best Regards

Ashish Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Please check another option,For this you have to do following In Customizing :

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>> Maintenance and Service Processing>> Maintenance
and Service Orders>> Functions and Settings for Order Types>>> Define Notification and Order Integration

Here you have to select: Assignment of Operation to All Notifications Active.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the information. Should notification be ticked for required order types.

Also can you please explain the functionality if we are activating this node.

Best Regards

Ashish Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Check below screenshot

Functionality-When assigning a notification to an order, the automatic assignment of operations is possible for all notifications in the object list, that is for manually created notifications and for maintenance plan notifications.

You can display the operations and Components assigned to a notification.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Noficiation check is greyed of for this perticular order type.

This is refurbishment order type. I'm finding grey for all refurbished order types. Is there any other possible way to proceed.

Regards

Ashish Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

This is the Std. SAP functionality for Refurbishment order type.You can proceed with "Assignment of Operation to All Notifications Active" this option only.

This will resolve your issue.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

As suggested I have done the changes and tested. But unable to find the storage location still for the materials. Still facing same problem.

Best Regards

Ashish Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Now last option is, check with "3 Assignment of Operation to All Object List Entries Active".

As we did checked all the available option.please check with above option.Before suggesting you, I simulated same scenario in my system and working fine.

If still you face same issue, Please take help from technical person to debug, why this field not getting populated.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

malaykumarghosh
Explorer
0 Kudos

It is work for me once maintained the Storage Location in "Prod. Stor. location" Field in MRP2 tab using MM02.