cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous interface failed, how to resend data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Synchronous interfce failed, the status is "system error-restart not possible". how to resend data? my secnario is proxy->pi->soap, could I reload the xml payload and resend data through proxy abap programme?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot restart failed Sync Messages in Moni...The Sender system needs to re-trigger/ send the message again with correct payload/data so that it does not fail again.

You may execute the data using sproxy in sender system.

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The interface is triggered by sale document exit. so i can't re-trigger the message. could i reload the payload xml data in another abap programme?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is development or quality you can trigger using Runtime workbench - test message option as well.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dazhong,

We can not resend the synchronous failed message, since the sender expects the response for the request sent. If the request messages gets failed at some stage before going to the receiver, then the sender would get the error log as the response and the message will be in canceled state with restart not possible.

The only possible way for synchronous messages is to retrigger from sender system only.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually Synchoronus messages cant be resend,you need to change the status of the message then resend it.

But better way is to resend the message from source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dazhong,

Synchronous messages can never be reprocessed.

Reason : In Java component RWB, you will observe it with status "Cancelled with error". So since the message is in cancelled/deleted status, hence you can never restart a cancelled message.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dazhong ,

In  Run time work bench ( ie) Monitoring you can resend XML payload through Message Monitoring .

Regards,

vijender