cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface determination not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

I have a scenario where XML is coming from one Party and based on Interface determination condition it should create either of the one IDOC.

I have used the below consdition

/p1:MT_InvoiceGeneration/HeaderRecord/OrderType = ZOR  AND /p1:MT_InvoiceGeneration/HeaderRecord/InvoiceIndicator = OC  OR /p1:MT_InvoiceGeneration/HeaderRecord/OrderType = ZXOR  AND /p1:MT_InvoiceGeneration/HeaderRecord/InvoiceIndicator = OC

for one Idoc ----- should create ORDERS for this

and no condition for other one .... should create COND for that.

However it looks like not working and it is creating both IDOCs every time.

Attach is the screenshot as well.

Can you please suggest a solution for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Chandra,

Can you let us know the PI version you are working on.

Also, did you cross check whether the condition is not met for the issue payload.

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

However it looks like not working and it is creating both IDOCs every time.

i think you sending data is matching with condition which you maintain in Interface determination and the reason other one creating Idoc always is you did not maintain condition for that.

so while u doing test that condition, which u shared that should not be matched with data and try to trigger. it will not create idoc(invoice) for that.

in case that you planning either  of IDoc should be created, then you can create condition like exact same for other one also(COND) but instead of '=' use 'not eqaul'

BR,

Maheswarareddy

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrabhan,

Which version of PI are you using ?

Surprised to see that the group conditions are not nested with brackets () in your preview.

It should appear as below.

Not sure if this is a bug or not. May be you can try recreating the condition.

Regards,

Arun